Sunday 9 May 2010

Well that went well...

An auspicious start, in that soon after setting up this blog I then received an offer to ghost a blog for someone else over the last few weeks. That has now come to an end but really took it out of me - producing upwards of ten posts a day towards the end, with several thousand regular readers. I have taken this weekend off and am going back into the market tomorrow! Since I last blogged the dog has easily doubled in size - she is currently sat at my feet snoring her head off, after a long, long walk. In the meantime, I have significantly increased my portfolio of work and I am currently writing the text for the website of a friend who is also branching out on his own. Since I have a deadline of midday tomorrow, I am now going back to it, should get it in with about two hours to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment